Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Living la Vida Loathing

Life in the Kingdom

Thursday, June 02, 2005

How very much I hate hippies

My clan still doesn't seem to have gotten the message, yet, even with the Feast of Boris (an opportune occasion to engorge themselves on free food) coming up in a couple of days.
I felt kind of bored today, so I went out hippy-slaying. I've got an old boat, which I took over to the nearby mysterious island (it donae really have a name), where there's a big hippy camp. It's pretty easy to just walk in there and beat the crap out of a whole bunch of filthy hippies. There's nothing really to loot there, except for hippy stuff (Yuk! Hippy food!). Brownie mix, pieces of driftwood, incense. Stupid dirty hippies. It was pretty relaxing.
It was also a chance to test out that hovering sombrero I got the other day. It's a chicken-ghost underneath an oversized Borderian hat. I'm not quite sure what it does, but it sure looks cool. I've named it mexicality (with the x pronounced h). I couldn't really see any benefits it was giving me, but think I did find a few more items and shit with it there. Wasn't sure, though. I'll probably just wait for someone better at this to figure it out.
When I've finished, with my sombrero quite a bit stronger (he already had an advantage, because of the noodle-leash I've put on him. It gives me a bit more control over his actions). I go home, eat some stir-fry (naughty stir-fry, too. Ooohoohoohoo), then drive over to the Familiar Arena. I let mexicality have a couple of tries in there, hoping to get something to make him stronger. No such luck. It seems the Arena Mistress (one smoking babe, by the way) doesnae have any tiny maracas in stock. Bummer. Have to buy them.
On the way home, I bump into a guy running competitions, and decide to set up a raffle with some of my prizes from lucky surprise eggs, all the uncommons. Yeah. I do that. Going slow so far. Seems nice enough idea, though.
I go to the mall, get some tiny maracas for my little flying-hat friend, spend some time getting tanned at the Gym, and that's my day. Not too interesting, but probably more interesting than yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home