Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Living la Vida Loathing

Life in the Kingdom

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Weird happenings

Whoa. Rumours have it that yes, the Naughty Sorceress has returned, and yes, she is very naughty. I'm not going to try and rid the land of her and save the world from a thousand years of darkness for a while yet, though. I want to raise my familiars, you see, get me a shiny. Some crazy-ass mofo shit has been going down though. A couple of hours before midnight, everyone's doors locked. Pretty big coincidence that everyone was indoors at the time though. Then the giant 1 in the sky changed to a giant zero. After I got out, I thought I was just imagining it, since I couldn't find anyone else who could see it, but there were a few others who did. Sorcery! A bunch of people have gone up to fight her, but none of then have returned. There has been a sudden influx of new players, though. With the same names as the missing ones. Eerie. I've got a funny feeling about this. Everyone got locked in again last night, and people were really worried, but then a giant martini glass showed up in the sky and everybody got let out. I'm going to go adventure in that weird door in the forest for a while, 'cause some people have said that would help in the Tower. I'm a little worried about the whole thing. Something strange is happening in the Kingdom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home