Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Living la Vida Loathing

Life in the Kingdom

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Taking the plunge. Into a pool. Of Awesome.

Well, after much meditation alone on the subject, I've decided to do it. Fight the Sorceress, that is. I've thought about it, and realised that there's really nothing stopping me. Sure, I could die, but on the other hand I could pass the test, finish the quest and get the crown. Crown of beating the Naught Sorceress, that is. That is also why there have been no posts for some days. Yep, that's meditation. It sure does take time.
My method of meditation is unusual, in that it involves frequent and repeated slaying of monsters and beasties. While contemplating deep thoughts. Some people mught say it's not meditation at all, it's just the same thing I always do, with added contemplation. Those people are quitters. After all, didn't some philosopher or hippy or somesuch crap say, "Pleasure is the highest good"? Yes. They did.
So, back to the point, I'm going to go open a can of whoopass on that Sorceress's ass. I'm going to be the hero of the land and everybody will love me. Maybe Susie will even ask me out. Oh yeah. In fact, the more I think about it, the less unsure I am. I'M GONNA GET ME SOME ARENA-MISTRESS TAIL, MAN!

w00t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home