Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Living la Vida Loathing

Life in the Kingdom

Monday, July 11, 2005

I ain't nothing but a boozehound

I have a problem. A salty dog problem. I just cannae stop drinking the things. Lately, it's gotten out of control. I've been binging all night and sleeping all day. My house became a mess. My friends were worried. They staged an intervention. Brought in a counsellor guy named Ted, and a few people who used to be addicted to Goofballs. We worked through my problem. I no longer rely on sweet, sweet booze to ease the terrible, unending pain. I just live with it. God I need a beer.

Yeah, I've been a bit of a slob, which is why there's no recent updates. Now that I'm better, stuff will be more frequent. And I'll try to beat that Sorceress bitch sometime in the next couple of weeks. Promise. Again. Honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home