Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Living la Vida Loathing

Life in the Kingdom

Friday, July 01, 2005

One Tough Bitch. It's not just me. Seriously

So...beating that Naughty Sorceress may take a little longer than expected. I went up there twice the other day. The first time, I killed that beeyatch, but then she came back to life, as some sort of tentacle monster. Came back to life. That's right. How come I don't get to do that when something beats me up? So I ran off to grab a snooze, so I could come back, beat up the octopuscloud later. But when I get back the Sorceress has regenerated to her original sexay form. Yes regenerated. To sexayness. Not that I have a problem with sexay, but she does want to kill me and all, and does have a bunch of monsters in her thrall which she is using to terrorise the land. So it's annoying when she regenemarates. So I try again. She whups my ass like it's some sort of machine made for being whupped. She's tough, man. It's got nothing to do with how strong I am - seriously, dude. Honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home