Too Cool for Internet Explorer

Living la Vida Loathing

Life in the Kingdom

Friday, June 24, 2005

Everybody Just Loves to Look at Me

A full-length portrait of me I had commissioned came through the other day, and while I think the artist may have accentuated my feminine features somewhat, I still quite like it. I have a photograph scanned in here. It does look quite girl-ish, but, what are you gonna do? It cost me over 100k, and since I've been robbed, that's quite a bit, though I am quietly Peaking my way to a million. Also, I managed to get a new shiny after showing evidence of choking down five White Chocolate and Tomato Pizzas. I've got a whole case full o'the things now.
Nothing interesting has happened so far. Well, nothing especially interesting. I've slain several hundred of the abominations that frequent the Icy Peak, and they have quite a bit of meat on the bone, which is what I meant by the phrase 'Peaking my way'. It's a bit of a mission, since those Yetis are really annoying. Just annoying. With a lower-case 'a'. I try to stab 'em, and they get stabbed, and they fall down, and I get a little flattened in the process. Just a little. Not any flatter than, say, a piece of paper or a pancake. Just enough to be annoying when it happens several hundred times.
But, as I was saying, I like my picture. It's picture-rific.

Hehe. 'Picture-rific'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home